I Will Not Be Moved

Tonight was the third meeting of Adult Children of Hoarders Spokane. It was highly successful. Still, I was the only member.

How was it successful?


Each time I show up and no one else does, I grow in humility. I know that I have something positive that many others want and need, but hoarding is still such a new social issue--it's extremely difficult to reach the people who want and need a group. So many COH are still living in silence.

So, I am not discouraged. I know one night I'm going to show up and there is going to be a room full of people. And beyond that, we are going to build our own literature and start groups in other cities and states. I promise you it will happen.

And tonight, this song is on my heart, so I'm sharing it with you...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My birthday...but a wish for you

Hoarding--it's not about the STUFF

Admitting the Truth, Uncovering the Lie